Thursday, August 15, 2013

BCOR Fanart

whoo-hoo for two posts in one day!
(click to enlarge)



Today I was randomly playin' around with sketching dogs, and I came up with a Golden Retriever....

...and who did I think of? Kate, from Mcingake's BCoR . So I colored it and added a background~ and ta-da, it's fanart :3 Kate is one of my favorite characters, I've always loved Goldies since I was a baby :)

So here you are, Ming, I hope you like it! I have a whole bunch of art I have to color in and post later :U

Have a nice evening!

~Pippen






9 comments:

  1. Omg! She's adorable! 8D
    Thank you so much for this, Kate looks awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GLOB THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!

    Can you make a drawing of Bluestar? :3

    **GreenLeafs**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES ;~;

      I'm so sorry it's taken so long, really.
      I've been working on improving my style, so now that I have it down, I'll get it done. :3

      Delete
  3. YOUR PROFILE MADE ME CRY THANK YOU TYLER I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete